Tuesday 28 July 2009

Off to Cornwall!

Yea, we are off to Cornwall at Sparrows tommorrow!

and I shall once again feast my eyes on "Fraggle Rock!" well strictly speaking St.Anthony Lighthouse but it was the location for said programme too!

Some messing about in boats will definately be on the agenda


and lots and lots of rootling around on the beaches looking for treasure


hopefully the nieces, nephews, hubby and BILs will pick up some silver at the Regatta

Mr.Boodle will indulge his passion for beach hopping via Dory

and I will indulge my agapanthus/hydrangea passion!
Happy hols to you all, I will be back in a couple of weeks, hopefully with tales of the Homespun Fair. I hope to meet some of my Bloggy friends, if I am brave enough to introduce myself! Look out for me there, I will be wearing my Liberty Print top no matter what the weather says!

GONE TO THE BEACH, BACK SOON x

19 comments:

  1. Take me with you - PPPLLLEEEAAASSSSEEEEE!!! See you when you get back. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeal!!! Much excitement!!!! See you there, you had better say hello or there will be trouble!!!
    Have wonderful, wonderful jollies. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah!
    Lovely pictures!
    Can't wait to see more of your holiday!
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I'm very jealous, Cornwall and a lovely fair. Hopefully, I'll have a vicarious trip via a blog post once you're back. Have a fabby time.
    Hen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a wonderful time.
    Cal x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you all have the most wonderful time and that the weather behaves itself too!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. have a good time...do say hello at the fair (I'll be the one with the hats!!!!oh and two fed up kids probably!):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun and happy holidaying!

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a lovely time!xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh I'm jealous - I really love Cornwall! You must tell more about the 'Homespun Fair' when you get home as I'm a big homespun fan!

    Have a great time.

    Love Julia :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh bliss! I spent most of my childhood in this part of the world and don't visit nearly enough.. but this weekend I get to dip my toes in the sea once again.
    Have a wonderful hols.

    Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  13. There's a tag at mine waiting for you if you would like to do it.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a simply glorious time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a fantastic holiday..very jealous. Have tagged you for when you come back. Check out the details on my blog. Dev x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh so jealous! I would love to be in Cornwall right now!
    Have a happy Holiday
    Love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I must have missed this post, I hope you have a lovely time and I will look forward to your return.

    Love Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay! Gorgeous post! We made it to Fraggle Rock too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for contacting me! I love to hear from you it makes me smile x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.